I grew up near Hanover.
I studied music in Hanover, Rotterdam, Groningen and New York City. Among my teachers I can count Ed Kröger, Bart van Lier, Ilja Reijngoud, Michael Dease, Elliot Mason, John Mosca, Robin Eubanks, Brandt Attema and others.
I have played concerts in 17 different countries. Artists and bands I have played with on stage, in the studio and on TV include Mark Forster, Wayne Bergeron, MEUTE, Trilok Gurtu and Jiggs Whigham.
As a jazz trombonist, I’m mainly active in big bands, jazz combos and pop bands. Various musical and theater productions have been added in recent years.
I have been running Elbblech with great enthusiasm since 2017.
– Yes, by appointment in Hamburg. There is no shop.
– That’s me, Felix Eilers, a professional trombonist by trade. I studied in Hanover, Rotterdam, Groningen and New York City and have a master’s degree in jazz trombone.
– Yes, that is possible without any problems. When purchasing the instruments, you always have a 30-day right of return. During this time you can try the instrument in peace and, if you don’t like it, send it back without giving a reason. Please ALWAYS contact us before making a return. Thanks !
– Yes, feel free to contact me via this page if you have something to offer.
– Yes, I can be reached at +49 176 576 10 172
– Generally not, as mouthpieces are a highly individual matter. If a mouthpiece is included, I write it explicitly in the item description. If you need a mouthpiece, I have a large selection. If you have any questions, please contact me.
– As a rule, all instruments are overhauled and / or workshop serviced. I only sell instruments that are in such good condition that I would use them professionally myself. If an instrument is not directly playable, I will clearly state this in the item description.
– I deal in instruments that I am enthusiastic about myself and that I can recommend with a clear conscience. These are almost exclusively professional series from the largest and most exquisite manufacturers.
– Yes, in the past I have shipped to almost every country in the EU, Russia, the USA and Asia. If you have any questions about shipping, please get in touch.
– My customers say: “Yes !”. On Ebay, for example, I have over 300 positive reviews, 100% of which are positive and 5 stars in all subcategories. As a professional seller and trombonist, I make every effort to ensure that you, the customer, are satisfied.