Ar Resonance BS 80 Deep Bronze Bass Trombone Bass Trombone Mouthpiece
Out of stock
Out of stock
incl. VAT (differential taxation according to §25a UStG.) excl. shipping
30-day return policy
2 year guarantee
Fast, CO2-neutral shipping
Welcome to Elbblech !
Follow us on Instagram: elbblech
New: Now Purchase, sale, and trade-in of trombones. Please contact us if you are interested.
- AR Resonance mouthpiece for bass trombone
- Super high-end mouthpiece with powerful, centered sound
- Beautiful design
- Good condition
- High quality bag included
- Bronze mouthpiece
- U-Shaped Cup
- 8.0mm bore, 27.60mm diameter
- Dear Mouthpiece Interested Parties: Not every mouthpiece fits every trombone. Please check BEFORE buying if the offered mouthpiece fits your trombone. If in doubt, please contact me. THANK YOU !!!
- If you already have a mouthpiece that fits your trombone: Please measure the outer diameter at the bottom of the shaft. A mouthpiece with small shaft has there approx. 10,8mm Ø. A mouthpiece with a large shank has approx. 12.7mm Ø.
- Our preferred method of payment is bank transfer
- If you have any questions, please feel free to write me a message or get in touch, below under “Buyer’s Legal Information -> Complete Information” you will find all the contact info.
Why is it worth buying from me ?
- All instruments have been extensively tested by the professional, freshly overhauled and cleaned. No nasty surprises ( The slide is stuck ! The tuning slide is not movable ! The intonation is bad !).Eventual repairs are often very expensive, and often far outweigh the hoped-for “savings”.High quality photos that show everything, even the smallest defects on the instrument: Honesty in the product description is my top priority. Nothing is worse than spending money on an instrument only to discover things later, that were not visible on the pictures. You want detailed photos of a certain part of the instrument ? I will send you extra made photos on request. With us you really know where you are !
- Professional advice: Do you want to play lead in a big band ? Are you in a fire department orchestra ? Would you like to play Mahler 5 ? Has your 10 year old child just started trombone lessons ? I am a professional trombonist and trombone teacher myself and can give you comprehensive advice. Demands, wishes and budget are not the same for everyone.
- You will receive an invoice according to §25 UStG at the time of purchase.
– Yes, by appointment in Ratzeburg. There is no shop.
– That’s me, Felix Eilers, a professional trombonist by trade. I studied in Hanover, Rotterdam, Groningen and New York City and have a master’s degree in jazz trombone.
– Yes, that is possible without any problems. When purchasing the instruments, you always have a 30-day right of return. During this time you can try the instrument in peace and, if you don’t like it, send it back without giving a reason. Please ALWAYS contact us before making a return. Thanks !
– Yes, feel free to contact me via this page if you have something to offer.
– Yes, I can be reached at +49 176 576 10 172
– Generally not, as mouthpieces are a highly individual matter. If a mouthpiece is included, I write it explicitly in the item description. If you need a mouthpiece, I have a large selection. If you have any questions, please contact me.
– As a rule, all instruments are overhauled and / or workshop serviced. I only sell instruments that are in such good condition that I would use them professionally myself. If an instrument is not directly playable, I will clearly state this in the item description.
– I deal in instruments that I am enthusiastic about myself and that I can recommend with a clear conscience. These are almost exclusively professional series from the largest and most exquisite manufacturers.
– Yes, in the past I have shipped to almost every country in the EU, Russia, the USA and Asia. If you have any questions about shipping, please get in touch.
– My customers say: “Yes !”. On Ebay, for example, I have over 300 positive reviews, 100% of which are positive and 5 stars in all subcategories. As a professional seller and trombonist, I make every effort to ensure that you, the customer, are satisfied.