- Perhaps the best selling jazz trombone ever
King 3b 2103 tenor trombone 1986
Out of stock
30-day return policy
2 year guarantee
Fast, CO2-neutral shipping
Here for sale is a used King 3b Concert Jazz Trombone. A brilliant jazz instrument !
About the history of this great instrument:
King is one of the world’s largest and most recognized manufacturers of brass instruments.
The trombone offered here is a “Made in USA” instrument.
The high build quality of the instrument can be seen and felt immediately.
Many great “trombone heroes” such as J. J. Johnson, Kai Winding, Ed Neumeister, Adrian Mears, Jiggs Whigham and many others play a King.
It was built around 1986 and recently overhauled by us.
What makes this professional King 3b Concert Jazz Trombone stand out:
- Easy to play, clear articulations, nice jazz sound
- The train is running great. No abrasion.
- The pull is cylindrical with a 12.9mm/ .508″ bore. The bell is 203mm/ 8″ wide.
- Yellow brass bell, nickel silver slide.
- As a lubricant, I recommend Slide-O-Mix Rapid Comfort for this 3b.
- The serial number on the bell is 128XXX, which is about 1985/1986.
Condition of this 3b Concert after intensive examination:
- The train is running well. No abrasion.
- The tuning slide is freely movable
- Stop felt is available.
- Rubber stopper / parquet protector is present.
- The instrument is in good condition.
- Beautiful minimalist “2103” engraving.
- The paint is in good condition. There are of course a few scratches etc.
- The grip points are also in super condition.
- The instrument was recently overhauled by us and is now immediately optimally playable.
I am a professional musician myself and have tested this trombone intensively and found it to be in perfect condition. That is why we also give 2 years warranty.
- The instrument in the original King case.
- The 3b is THE jazz trombone of all.
- As a lubricant, we recommend Slide-O-Mix Rapid Comfort for this 3b.
- The instrument should be cleaned regularly from the inside, e.g. with a Reka care set.
That’s why Elbblech – safety, quality and warranty services:
- 30-day return policy.
- 1 year warranty, 2 years guarantee
- Free shipping and return shipping
- If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line or get in touch.
– Yes, by appointment in Ratzeburg. There is no shop.
– That’s me, Felix Eilers, a professional trombonist by trade. I studied in Hanover, Rotterdam, Groningen and New York City and have a master’s degree in jazz trombone.
– Yes, that is possible without any problems. When purchasing the instruments, you always have a 30-day right of return. During this time you can try the instrument in peace and, if you don’t like it, send it back without giving a reason. Please ALWAYS contact us before making a return. Thanks !
– Yes, feel free to contact me via this page if you have something to offer.
– Yes, I can be reached at +49 176 576 10 172
– Generally not, as mouthpieces are a highly individual matter. If a mouthpiece is included, I write it explicitly in the item description. If you need a mouthpiece, I have a large selection. If you have any questions, please contact me.
– As a rule, all instruments are overhauled and / or workshop serviced. I only sell instruments that are in such good condition that I would use them professionally myself. If an instrument is not directly playable, I will clearly state this in the item description.
– I deal in instruments that I am enthusiastic about myself and that I can recommend with a clear conscience. These are almost exclusively professional series from the largest and most exquisite manufacturers.
– Yes, in the past I have shipped to almost every country in the EU, Russia, the USA and Asia. If you have any questions about shipping, please get in touch.
– My customers say: “Yes !”. On Ebay, for example, I have over 300 positive reviews, 100% of which are positive and 5 stars in all subcategories. As a professional seller and trombonist, I make every effort to ensure that you, the customer, are satisfied.