Vincent Bach 7c series 350 Trombone Mouthpiece Small Shank NEW and OVP
Out of stock
Out of stock
incl. VAT excl. shipping
30-day return policy
2 year guarantee
Fast, CO2-neutral shipping
Welcome to Elbblech !
Follow us on Instagram: elbblech
New: Now Purchase, sale, and trade-in of trombones. Please contact us if you are interested.
- Great jazz trombone mouthpiece, e.g. for Conn 6h, 48h, Bach 12, 16, King 3b, 2b etc.
- Somewhat larger boiler diameter than a Bach 12c.
- New and OVP
- 350 series
- narrow shaft
- Cup diameter: 24.75 mm
- Boiler depth: medium shallow
- Bore: .230″/5.85mm
- Backbore: 402
- silver plate
- Dear Mouthpiece Interested Parties: Not every mouthpiece fits every trombone. Please check BEFORE buying if the offered mouthpiece fits your trombone. If in doubt, please contact me. THANK YOU !!!
- If you already have a mouthpiece that fits your trombone: Please measure the outer diameter at the bottom of the shaft. A mouthpiece with small shaft has there approx. 10,8mm Ø. A mouthpiece with a large shank has approx. 12.7mm Ø.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to write me a message or get in touch, below under “Buyer’s Legal Information -> Complete Information” you will find all the contact info.
– Yes, by appointment in Ratzeburg. There is no shop.
– That’s me, Felix Eilers, a professional trombonist by trade. I studied in Hanover, Rotterdam, Groningen and New York City and have a master’s degree in jazz trombone.
– Yes, that is possible without any problems. When purchasing the instruments, you always have a 30-day right of return. During this time you can try the instrument in peace and, if you don’t like it, send it back without giving a reason. Please ALWAYS contact us before making a return. Thanks !
– Yes, feel free to contact me via this page if you have something to offer.
– Yes, I can be reached at +49 176 576 10 172
– Generally not, as mouthpieces are a highly individual matter. If a mouthpiece is included, I write it explicitly in the item description. If you need a mouthpiece, I have a large selection. If you have any questions, please contact me.
– As a rule, all instruments are overhauled and / or workshop serviced. I only sell instruments that are in such good condition that I would use them professionally myself. If an instrument is not directly playable, I will clearly state this in the item description.
– I deal in instruments that I am enthusiastic about myself and that I can recommend with a clear conscience. These are almost exclusively professional series from the largest and most exquisite manufacturers.
– Yes, in the past I have shipped to almost every country in the EU, Russia, the USA and Asia. If you have any questions about shipping, please get in touch.
– My customers say: “Yes !”. On Ebay, for example, I have over 300 positive reviews, 100% of which are positive and 5 stars in all subcategories. As a professional seller and trombonist, I make every effort to ensure that you, the customer, are satisfied.